Typically, the Blizzard Fall Development program is for players who do not make a Blizzard team but want to still train and play games. Players can ALSO sign up for the Blizzard Fall Development program outside of Blizzard Elite or Fall baseball.
What does the Blizzard Fall Development Program and Fee cover?
- For players who do not make a Blizzard Elite or Fall Team
- Four Practices focused on throwing and fielding (Tuesdays)
- Four Practices focused on base running and hitting (Thursdays)
- Coach-Pitched games will be played at the end of every practice
- Fall Blizzard Facility Membership
- Summer Practices (5 August Practices)
- Game and Practice Fields
- Facility Membership and Lessons